Important details and links related to AP Ration Card online apply
Andhra Pradesh Ration Card 2019 at a glance
The Department of Consumer Affairs, Food and Civil Supplies is the department of Andhra Pradesh Government. These departments ensure availability of supplies, food security under the PDS system in the Andhra Pradesh.
It also issues EPDS AP Ration Cards to the citizens of the Andhra Pradesh. In Andhra Pradesh, these departments have their online portals through which Ration Card application, Ration Card corrections, Andhra Pradesh Ration Card tracking status, and various other activities related to Ration Card is being performed.
Before we move ahead and see how to apply for Ap ration card online and how to check AP ration card status and download AP ration card list, here are some important details which you can keep with for future reference.
Types of Ration Card in Andhra Pradesh
In Andhra Pradesh, there are two types of ration cards which are being distributed. You can also apply for ration card online for these Ration card types.
- White Ration Card – It is also called BPL Ration Cards. People below the poverty line are applicable for this type of Ration card in AP. If you have a white Ration Card in AP then you will get subsidized rates on governmental supplies.
- Pink Ration Card – It is also called APL Ration cards. People above the poverty line are eligible for this type of cards. If you hold a pink ration card then you are not eligible for subsidized rates on governmental supplies.
How to check AP Ration Card application status?
Have you applied for the AP ration card online and waiting for the Ration card delivery. Well, It will take up to 2-3 weeks of time. Once you apply for the Ration card, using AP Ration Card Application form then the full procedure is little time-consuming.
But, you can always check the status of your ration card application online following the below steps and AP government online portal links.
AP Ration Card Online Apply – Complete process
We are providing online and offline process to apply for a Ration Card in Andhra Pradesh. Previously it was only offline. You have to visit nearest Ration shop or concerned department with all documents to file an application for ration card in AP.
But, now it’s online and simple. We will see both process here one by one.
Steps for AP Ration Card online application process
- Open official web portal of the AP Civil Supplies department i.e. or Visit the Meeseva Portal directly
- Create a new account in Meeseva portal. A login id and password will be generated for you. make sure to write or remember that ID and password.
- Now login to the portal using your newly generated credentials
- Fill the application form by providing all the necessary details. Ensure that all the details filled are correct to avoid any mistakes in the ration card.
- Upload the required documents (It will be Aadhar card, income proof, Pan card or other necessary documents)
- Pay the process amount, if required
- Review and cross-check the information filled before final submission
- Note down your transaction number for future reference. It will help you to track the AP Ration Card status online.
That’s it. You rocked. Your new AP Ration card application is submitted. It will take around 2-3 weeks to deliver and dispatch Ration card at your doorstep
|AP Ration Card Status Official Portal||Visit Here|
|Grievance Application||Lodge an issue|
|AP Ration Card grievance status||Check Now|
|UP Ration Card Status and 2019 list||Check Here|