Ration Card Jharkhand | Aahar Jharkhand | Ration Card Jharkhand Apply Online | Ration Card BPL List 2019-20 | Ration Card Status Check, Jharkhand Ration Card Online Form,
Reasons for Obtaining Ration Card in Jharkhand
It can be used as proof of residence while selling or buying a land/ property.
It is also required to claim a loan from the banks.
Ration card helps as an identity proof for the citizens.
To avail government services at a subsidized rate for the eligible beneficiaries food frains, edible oils and fuels
Ration Card supports as an identification proof for your entire family since it contains details about the number of family members, income levels, number of children, gender, photographs, etc.
Types of Ration Cards in Jharkhand
These types of Ration Cards are applicable and available in Jharkhand –
1. APL Ration Card – It’s a yellow-coloured Ration Card and given to those families coming above the poverty level.
If you hold an APL Ration Card then you are not authorized for getting subsidized rates on governmentally provided food commodities.
2. BPL Ration Card: It’s a white cloured Ration card. Families having an annual income of less than Rs. 150,000 comes under this category of Ration Card in Jharkhand.
This type of ration card is issued to the people living below the poverty line. In other word, people or families who are poor can get this card. Subsidized rate food commodities are available for Jharkhand BPL Ration cardholders.
3. Antyodaya Anna Yojana (AAY) Cards: It’s a pink-coloured Ration Card. This type of ration card is issued to the economically weakest section of the societies. Landless labourers, marginal farmers, artisans, craft men, widows, terminally ill persons, etc. are covered under this scheme. They can easily avail the subsidized rates of food in Jharkhand.
4. Annapurna Yojana (AY): It’s a green-coloured Ration card. Under this scheme, a destitute person with more than 65 years of age having no source of income and not availing the benefit of national Old Age Pension or State Pension Scheme are entitled to 10 Kg of food grains free of cost every month.
Ration Card Jharkhand Eligibility Criteria
To check whether you are eligible or not for the Ration Card in Jharkhand have a look at the eligibility criteria provided below.
- You should be a permanent citizen of Jharkhand
- You must qualify the income criteria for APL & BPL
- The applicant must not be the possession of a Jharkhand Ration Card
- Keep you Income certificate ready to show you APL/BPL status
- If you are a newly married couple in Jharkhand you can apply for a new ration card. In this instance, Surrender certificate is required from the previous place of residence, issued by the District and Block level Supply officer.
- For Annapurna Yojana, you must be greater than 65 years old and must not have any active income source.
- If you have a new family member i.e birth of a child then you can apply for Ration Card for the newly born member. It is like adding a new name in the old list.
Documents Required for Ration Card Application in Jharkhand
Here is the list of documents to get a new ration card in Jharkhand or for Ration Card Jharkhand online apply –
- Address Proof – Aadhar Card, Residential certificate, Water, Electricity or Telephone Bill
- If on rent – Rent Receipt
- In case of transferring from one Town or Gram Panchayat to another – Surrender Certificate
- In case of transferring from one Town or Gram Panchayat to another – Ration Card of the previous residence
- For Govt/Semi Govt Personnel – Certificate of residence address and number of members by Institutional Head
- For people working in Registered Industrial Institutions –Residence certificate and number of members by Institutional Head or Reporting Officer
- For students in Urban Area – Certificate for taking education and residential address by Institutional Head
- 2 passport-sized photograph of Family Head
- Income Certificate and in some cases PAN Card is also required
Jharkhand Ration Card – Important Links
|Ration Card Jharkhand Official Website||Visit here|
|Ration Card Jharkhand Online Apply 2019 -20||Not applicable|
|Ration Card Jharkhand Status Check||Check Now|
|Ration Card Jharkhand grievance registration||Follow it here|
|Ration Card Jharkhand Application Form||Do it online|
|Ration Card Jharkhand consumer helpline number||1800-212-5512|
|Ration Card Details Check||Click Here|