Ration Card Odisha | Food Security Card Odisha | Ration Card Odisha Apply Online | Ration Card BPL List 2019-20 | Ration Card Status Check,
Ration Card Odisha| Food Security Odisha
Ration Card is a government-provided legal document which can be used multi-purposely. One of the major benefits of having a Ration Card in Odisha is you can avail the facility of subsidized rate food commodities, fuels, and grains from the Odisha Government.
A ration card can also be used for a reference document while you are applying for a domicile certificate or income certificate in various states of India.
Department of Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Welfare of Government of Odisha issues Ration Card to the citizen of Odisha state.
Ration card digitization is ongoing in India. We already have shared these states Ration card complete process on our website.
Reasons for Obtaining Ration Card in Odisha
These are some important benefits which motivate people to get and apply for Ration Card in Odisha.
1. It can be used as proof of residence while selling or buying a land/ property.
2. It is also required to claim a loan from the banks.
3. Ration card helps as an identity proof for the citizens.
4. To avail government services at a subsidized rate for the eligible beneficiaries food frains, edible oils and fuels
5. Ration Card supports as an identification proof for your entire family since it contains details about the number of family members, income levels, number of children, gender, photographs, etc.
Types of Ration Cards in Odisha
These types of Ration Cards are applicable and available in Jharkhand –
1. Odisha APL Ration Card – It’s a yellow-colored Ration Card and given to those families coming above the poverty level.If you hold an APL Ration Card then you are not authorized for getting subsidized rates on governmentally provided food commodities.
2. Odisha BPL Ration Card – It’s a white-colored Ration card. Families having an annual income of less than Rs. 150,000 comes under this category of Ration Card in Jharkhand.This type of ration card is issued to the people living below the poverty line. In other word, people or families who are poor can get this card. Subsidized rate food commodities are available for Jharkhand BPL Ration cardholders.
3. Odisha Antyodaya Anna Yojana (AAY) Cards: It’s a pink-colored Ration Card. This type of ration card is issued to the economically weakest section of the societies. Landless laborers, marginal farmers, artisans, craft men, widows, terminally ill persons, etc. are covered under this scheme. They can easily avail the subsidized rates of food in Jharkhand.
Ration Card Odisha Eligibility Criteria
To check whether you are eligible or not for the Ration Card in Odisha have a look at the eligibility criteria provided below.
- You should be a permanent citizen of Odisha
- You must qualify the income criteria for APL & BPL
- The applicant must not be the possession of an Odisha Ration Card
- Keep you Income certificate ready to show you APL/BPL status
- If you are a newly married couple in Odisha you can apply for a new ration card. In this instance, Surrender certificate is required from the previous place of residence, issued by the District and Block level Supply officer.
- If you have a new family member i.e birth of a child then you can apply for Ration Card for the newly born member. It is like adding a new name in the old list.
Documents Required for Ration Card Application in Odisha
Here is the list of documents to get a new ration card in Odisha or for Ration Card Odisha online apply –
- Address Proof – Aadhar Card, Residential certificate, Water, Electricity or Telephone Bill
- If on rent – Rent Receipt
- In case of transferring from one Town or Gram Panchayat to another – Surrender Certificate
- In case of transferring from one Town or Gram Panchayat to another – Ration Card of the previous residence
- For Govt/Semi Govt Personnel – Certificate of residence address and number of members by Institutional Head
- For people working in Registered Industrial Institutions –Residence certificate and number of members by Institutional Head or Reporting Officer
- For students in Urban Area – Certificate for taking education and residential address by Institutional Head
- 2 passport-sized photograph of Family Head
- Income Certificate and in some cases PAN Card is also required
Ration Card Odisha Online Apply 2019-20
To get a new Ration Card in Odisha follow the process given below.
Step 1: For issuance of a new Ration Card in Odisha, Visit the Odisha Food, Supplies & Consumer Welfare department’s official website.
Step 2: You have to click on the “e-Bitaran Odisha” on the home page of the portal.
Step 3: Then you will be redirected to the next page where you have to click on the “Ration Card Application Form under NFSA-2013” link to download the form in the PDF format.
Note: You could also obtain this application form from your circle office on payment of a prescribed fee.
Download the Ration Card Odisha Online form our website. Follow the button link below to download.
Odisha Ration Card – Important Links
|Ration Card Odisha||Official Website|
|Ration Card Odisha Status||Track Now|
|Ration Card Odisha Grievance||Follow it here|
|Ration Card Odisha Application Form||Download|