Ration Card Uttarakhand | Ration Card Uttarakhand Apply Online | Uttarakhand NFSA Ration Card List 2019-20 | Uttarakhand Ration Card Status Check, Uttarakhand ration card online form
Ration Card Uttarakhand is a government-provided legal document which can be used for multi-purposely. One of the major benefits of having a Uttarakhand Ration Card is you can avail the facility of subsidized rate food commodities from the Uttarakhand Government.
Department of Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs of Government of Uttarakhand issues Ration card to the citizen of Uttarakhand
Types of Ration Card in Uttarakhand
There are five types of Ration Cards in Uttarakhand as mentioned below:
1. APL Ration Card – It’s a yellow-coloured RationCard and given to those families having annual income more than 1.5 lakh. This type of ration card is issued to the people living above the poverty line. In other words, you can say a family with normal income. If you hold a Uttarakhand APL ration card then you are not authorized for getting subsidized rates on governmentally provided food commodities.
2. BPL Ration Card: It’s a white cloured Ration card. Families having an annual income of less than Rs. 150,000 comes under this category of Ration card Uttarakhand.
This type of ration card is issued to the people living below the poverty line. In other word, people or families who are poor can get this card. Subsidized rate food commodities are available for Uttarakhand BPL Ration cardholders.
3. Antyodaya Anna Yojana (AAY) Cards: It’s a pink-coloured Ration Card. This type of ration card is issued to the economically weakest section of the societies. Landless labourers, marginal farmers, artisans, craft men, widows, terminally ill persons, etc. are covered under this scheme. They can easily avail the subsidized rates of food in Uttarakhand.
Marginal farmers, artisans, craft men, widows, terminally ill persons, etc. are covered under this scheme. They can easily avail the subsidized rates of food in Uttarakhand.
4. Annapurna Yojana (AY): It’s a green-coloured Ration card. Under this scheme, a destitute person with more than 65 years of age having no source of income and not availing the benefit of national Old Age Pension or State Pension Scheme are entitled to 10 Kg of food grains free of cost every month.
5. Uttarakhand State Food Yojana Card: It’s a white-coloured card and given to those families having an annual income less than Rs. 15000.
Ration Card Uttarakhand Eligibility Criteria
To check whether you are eligible or not for the Ration Card Uttarakhand, have a look at the eligibility criteria provided below.
- You should be a permanent citizen of Uttarakhand
- You must qualify the income criteria for APL & BPL
- The applicant must not be the possession of a Uttarakhand Ration Card
- Keep you Income certificate ready to show you APL/BPL status
- If you are a newly married couple in Delhi you can apply for a new Delhi ration card
- For Annapurna Yojana, you must be greater than 65 years old and must not have any active income source.
Documents Required for Uttarakhand Ration Card Application
Here is the list of documents to get a new ration card in Uttarakhand or for Uttarakhand Ration Card online apply –
- Address Proof – Aadhar Card, Residential certificate, Water, Electricity or Telephone Bill
- If on rent – Rent Receipt
- In case of transferring from one Town or Gram Panchayat to another – Surrender Certificate
- In case of transferring from one Town or Gram Panchayat to another – Ration Card of the previous residence
- For Govt/Semi Govt Personnel – Certificate of residence address and number of members by Institutional Head
- For people working in Registered Industrial Institutions –Residence certificate and number of members by Institutional Head or Reporting Officer
- For students in Urban Area – Certificate for taking education and residential address by Institutional Head
- 2 passport-sized photograph of Family Head
- Income Certificate and in some cases PAN Card is also required.
Ration Card Uttarakhand Online Apply 2019-20
To get a new Ration Card in the Urban area of Uttarakhand follow the process provided below.
1. For issuance of a new Uttarakhand Ration Card, fill the Uttarakhand Ration Card form available at no cost at the counter of District supply Office. This form is downloadable at official Portal also.
2. Attach the required documents with the Ration Card application form and submit the form along with attached documents to the Clerk at DSO Office.
3. The clerk will check the form & documents and will give an acknowledgement receipt to you. At the same, the clerk will forward the application to Supply Inspector (SI) of your area.
4. Supply Inspector will verify the Uttarakhand Ration Card form & documents as well as visit your home to verify the details.
5. If verification is satisfactory, he will sanction the issue of ration card forwarding the application back to the clerk.
6. The clerk makes a new Ration Card, compute your family units, pastes the photo of the head of the family and enters the ration card entries in the master register.
7. Your Ration Card is attached with Fair Price Shop (FPS) nearest to your home.
8. On producing your acknowledgement receipt to Clerk, Clerk will deliver the new Ration Card to you.
Check Ration Card Status Uttarakhand
To check the status of Ration Card in Uttarakhand you need to follow the steps provided below.
1. Visit the official website and click on Ration Card Details
2. Fill the Captcha and verify that you are a human.
An applicant can track the current status of her/his application submitted for getting food security benefits by providing any of the following information.
- District Supply Office
- Ration card scheme like AAY, PHH
- Report Name
Uttarakhand Ration Card List – Allocation Generation Status
To get the status of allocations generated under different District supply office for different years and districts in Uttarakhand under different schemes. Follow the steps provided below.
1. Open the official link of Allocation Generation Status or Uttarakhand Ration Card List 2017-2020
2. Fill up the required details including Month, State, Year District and DSO.
3. One done click on view report. A report containing the complete details of allocations will be shown to you. Refer to the image given below.
Ration Card Uttarakhand Grievances Redressal
If you are facing some difficulties in your ration card then you can use the steps provided below to file a grievance.
1. Open the official link of Ration Card Uttarakhand Grievance
Dial toll-free number 1800-180-2000 or 0135-2740836. Email them at firstname.lastname@example.org
Uttarakhand Ration Card renewal
In Uttarakhand, the ration card will be valid for 5 years. After then you need to renew your ration card. Following are the important tips for Ration card renewal in Uttarakhand.
- Ration card renewal process is the same as for applying for a new ration card in Uttarakhand.
- Old Ration card is needed to attach with the application form along with all other supporting documents mentioned above.
- The time limit for renewing the ration card after the expiry is 2 month and if it is not renewed within the time then the ration card entry will be removed from the register.
- An amount of Rs.5 needs to be paid for renewing Uttarakhand Ration card.
Ration Card Uttarakhand – Important Links
|Ration Card Uttarakhand Official Website||Visit here|
|Ration Card Uttarakhand Online Apply 2019 -20||Not applicable|
|Ration Card Uttarakhand Status Check||Check Now|
|Ration Card Uttarakhand grievance registration||Follow it here|
|Ration Card Uttarakhand Application Form||Download Now|
|Ration Card Uttarakhand consumer helpline number||1800-180-4188|
|Ration Card Uttarakhand Grievance Emailemail@example.com|